- A 15vs15 PvP battlefield where the Sen and Vos'Elan factions fight against each other.
- The main objective is to earn faction points by capturing bases located throughout the area.
- Players will need to interact with a base for 10 seconds in order to capture it, and captured bases generate faction points over time.
- The more bases you control, the more points you obtain.
- The first team to obtain 1000 faction points wins.
- Level Requirement: 28+
How to play[edit | edit source]
Once the battle begins, you must capture the five bases to win points for your own faction. The more bases you capture, the more points are generated. You can also capture enemy bases. The first faction to win 1000 points wins the game.
Red Basin UI[edit | edit source]
- Each faction's current scores and goal.
- Time remaining
- Base capture status
- Base Marker
- Your faction's emblem
Capturing a Base[edit | edit source]
Base Status Icons[edit | edit source]
Red Basin Starting Point[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Leaving early[edit | edit source]
You will not be able to join the matchmaking for Red Basin for a while if you leave the game while it is in progress.
The period during which you cannot join matchmaking will increase according to the number of times you have recently abandoned games.
This counter is reset every day.