Completing quests while following the storyline of Bless Unleashed PC allows players to enrich their knowledge about the game, and gain additional XP to quickly level up their characters. Some quests have character level requirements.
- The Quest Journal can be opened via the keyboard hotkey "J" (default).
- The maximum amount of tracked quests is four. You can accept more quests but only four can be visible on the screen during gameplay. You can switch them by choosing another quest to replace the old one from "Accepted Quests" list below the "Tracked Quest" list.
- The maximum amount of accepted quests at any given time is 23. Quests can be abandoned at any time and anywhere if necessary unless otherwise noted (example: Campaign Quests).
Campaign Quests[edit | edit source]
Campaign Quests feature the main storyline in Bless Unleashed, telling the tale of the [[Pyreborn]].
These quests must be completed to unlock new regions and further progress through the storyline.
Campaign Quests cannot be abandoned.
Read more about campaigns on their dedicated article: HERE.
Episode Quests[edit | edit source]
Side Quests[edit | edit source]
There are also repeatable Side Quests, and the number of times these quests can be repeated are reset daily at a set time.
Regional Quests[edit | edit source]
Regional Quests are time-limited, region-specific quests.
There are three types of Regional Quests: Unique, Elite, and Normal, and they each last for 7 days, 1 day, and 3 hours respectively.
Even if a player quickly completes a Regional Quest, they may only begin the next quest after the quest’s scheduled time has ended.
Various currencies and reward chests can be obtained by completing these quests.
Regional Quests are categorized based on the type of task they require:
Prestige Quests[edit | edit source]
Union Quests[edit | edit source]
Union Quests are renewed daily at set times. Players may obtain Union points and Union XP by completing these quests.
Please note that Union Quests are given at random.
Blessing Quests[edit | edit source]
Crusade Quests[edit | edit source]
Crusades are cooperative quests that occur in specific areas in each region.
- Crusades are region-specific and time-limited like Regional Quests.
- Only players who meet the Crusade requirements can participate.
- These quests take into account the contributions of all players who participated.
- Rewards are given to players based on their contribution.
Note: Crusades are based on events that occurred within the region. These quests last for 20 minutes, and have a cooldown of 4 hours.
If the quest was completed faster than the scheduled duration, the cooldown will begin after all rewards have been collected.
Invasion Quests[edit | edit source]
Note: Invasions are based on the invasion of creatures from another dimension. These quests last for 40 minutes and have a cooldown of 4 hours but work similarly as Crusade Quests.
Abyssal Quests[edit | edit source]
Abyssal Quests are a type of side quest that involves taking down an elite or named monster. These can involve Elite Bosses, Arena Challenges, Lair Challenges, Dungeons, and Unique Bosses. These quests are meant to be done in a party of varying sizes.