List of all guides can be found here.
The page seems a bit empty for now, you can help to fill it by making your own guide! As a reward you will gain special rank and visibility for your name and work!
List of all guides
- New Player Guide - Wiki Community
Submit your guide
Do you wish to be featured here for thousands of players? Submit your own guide to wiki and inform moderators on discord to add your guide to list. Best guides will be featured on Home Page!
Creating a guide:
- All the player-made guides must have a prefix "Guide:" in front of them.
- Think of a title for your guide, such as "Advanced fishing methods" and then add "Guide:" in front of it based on if your submission is either a guide or build. Example: "Guide:Advanced fishing methods"
- After you have your title decided, use search bar to look for that page. It does not exist yet, so you will create one!
- Write your guide and then Save. After your submission has been saved, mention it in our discord server to get it added on this page! (This will be automated feature in future after page gets more submissions.
Things to keep in mind when submitting a guide or build:
- IMPORTANT: There is a difference between a guide and regular wiki article. Article describes a feature, guides are more about how it is done in more in-depth manner.
- Good submissions take advantage of the wiki by having a lot links to articles. You do not need to explain every detail such as specific skills when you can just link to skill's wiki page. This saves a lot of your time.
- Make sure your images have good names. Too short names that do not describe the picture can get automatically deleted by a bot or name changed by an editor which can then remove the image from your guide. Good way to let others know that the image is used for your guide specifically is to make the image file's name include the name of the guide. Example: "Guide:Advanced fishing methods10.png"
- Videos are allowed (Show dps of builds for example) if it adds to the text. Visit discord to find out how to add embed videos.
- You are allowed to give an introduction about yourself inside your guide or build. Youtube, Twitch, discord name are allowed as a thank you from Wiki for your contribution.
- After you have written at least one approved guide, you are given permission to add social media credentials and links to your personal profile page. Do not try to do this before being approved, auto-moderator will end up shadow banning you!
- Straight up copying other people's work from external sources will get your submission removed and account banned. Builds can be identical, nobody can stop that as there are often very limited amount of viable builds in any MMORPG. However you can not do straight copy-paste.
- IF YOU ARE NOT TRUSTED CONTRIBUTOR, YOU WILL GET CAPTCHA. THIS CAN SOMETIMES BUG AND NOT APPEAR IN VISUAL EDITOR. IF THIS HAPPENS: SWAP TO CODE EDITOR AND THEN SAVE YOUR PAGE. YOU CAN LEAVE THE BUGGED POP-UP BY CLICKING "ESC".